T.I. "In the Zone" on New Album

Hoping to gain some ground on the time that he missed because of his prison sentence, T.I. has become a studio rat. Upon his early release from prison into a Halfway House, T.I. reunited with his family. Two weeks ago, he was released from the Halfway House. Now that he is back to living a regular life, T.I. has gotten back to work on a new album.

Earlier this year, T.I. returned with the first single since he was released from prison. The song was properly titled, "I'm Back." Initially, rumors stated that an album from T.I. was not likely to happen until next year. Being the type of artist that he is, T.I. wanted to return to the game as fast as he could. Now that he is out from behind bars, he did not want to waste any time.

Having worked on the album ever since January, T.I. has a lot of material ready to be released. The-Dream recently listened to the music off of this new album. He said that T.I. has always been a great rapper, but he is on an entirely different level with this new album. Dream described T.I. as being "in the zone" with his new music. In his opinion, there is not a song that T.I. has recorded that is not great. Currently, the new album from T.I. is expected to be released in August.

Total Pageviews