What are you thankful for? ...Any resolutions???


Excuse me today, taking a break from fashion posts to more heartfelt business! Its 31st December, last day of the year 2010! To be honest, i'm bored in the house, been thinking of a post all week and nothing has come to mind but i thought we should all look back and see what we are thankful for......
I for one, i'm thankful that God has let me see this day today, very thankful indeed.
2.Thankful for this blog, i write because i love to <3
3. Thankful for my family, friends and relatives!
4. Thankful that i'm finally on my last lap of what they call school, can't wait to graduate :]
5. Finally, thankful for a great year, all the joy, tears....all worth it.
So what are you thankful for?
Resolutions? still drafting those....(my little secret all the same)
Little sneak peak though, planning to change my wardrobe to skirts and dresses exclusively! Hw bout u?
Well, it has been a great year, can't wait to start the new year....Happy New Year evryone, xoxo! See u on the other side!

Total Pageviews