T.I. is on the Comeback Trail

The fairy tale ride for T.I. that was 2008 came to a screeching hault. For years, he had been calling himself "King of the South," but he was just beginning to live up to the title. His lyrical level was at an all-time high and his music was finally number one with the people. However, during his time trying to reach the top, T.I. was caught with guns. This occurred in 2007, but the trial was not until 2008. He was given one year of prison time.

At the time, T.I. was on top of the rap game and if he had been thinking, he would have recorded a new album before he went behind bars. Sadly, he did not think ahead and he lost a year of productivity. When he came back, late last year, T.I. reestablished himself with his family. He did not make his first public appearance until last month. Now, T.I. has just began speaking with the media.

Just to let people know, T.I. released a new single, called "I'm Back." It has been out for a few days, but he officially released it today. The song is official and it will be the lead single from his next album. Now that T.I. has reestablished himself with his family and the media, he now plans to reestablish himself with his fans. He plans to release more singles throughout the year, while he is touring the nation. Before the end of the month, T.I. proclaims that all of this will be behind him. His prison sentence will be complete on March 26.

March 26 is not the only big day for T.I. in 2010. Perhaps his biggest day of the year will be August 24, the day that he releases his comeback album. There is still no title for this new album.

Total Pageviews