T.I. will Go Hard with New Album

After missing a year out of the game, T.I. has fallen from the top ten to not being mentioned at all. But, because of his good behavior, the rapper was released from prison to a halfway house to complete his prison sentence. Because of his good behavior there, the rapper will be done with his crimes before the end of the month. When he is officially free from all of his legal duties, T.I. will have more time to dedicate to his new album.

Initially, it was expected of T.I. to take some time off after his release from prison. But, just as soon as he was released, he hit the ground running. Recently, he released a new single, "I'm Back." There is no word on if the single will be from his new album. The only thing that is for sure is that 2010 will bring forth a new album from T.I. Last year, had he been free, a new album would have come from T.I. Now that he is out, he will not be wasting anytime coming back with a new album.

Not only is T.I. coming back with his seventh studio album, he will be doing so in convincing fashion. He has released great albums before, but not like this one. T.I. plans to be both lyrical and agressive on this new album. This will combine all of his greatest aspects to create the greatest album in his discography. While he has been gone, the game has changed, but T.I. has, too. The Atlanta rapper is confident that he can combine his lyricism, the changes that he has gone through, and the changes in the game, to create his best album. Not only is he trying to create his best album, but he is also trying to create the year's best album. T.I. hopes to release some singles to radio before the start of summer.

Towards the later half of the year, T.I. hopes to release his new album. There is no confirmed title and there is not a set release date. In the coming months, more information will be provided about the new album from the Grand Hustle rapper.

Total Pageviews