T.I. discusses retirement

In the wake of Ja Rule speaking about older rappers in the game, some of the current stars have given their opinions on what they plan to do when they age. Outside of the Young Money movement and Rick Ross, T.I. is the hottest rapper in the game. What he has to say about the rap game grasps the attention of everyone.

The statement made by Ja Rule has made its way across the internet and other rappers are giving their opinion. T.I. has become the latest rapper to speak on aging in the game. He has the highest level of respect for Jay-Z, but T.I. said he cannot be an old rapper. As he gets older, T.I. will record a retirement album and end his career.

Outside of the rap game, T.I. has opened several business ventures to keep himself fed. For the past few years, T.I. has poured his energy into his clothing line and his Grand Hustle label. When he reaches a certain age, T.I. will give up his position in the game to focus solely on running his businesses. Like many other rappers, he learned there is a lot more to the game than being a thug, he buttoned up like Diddy and Jay-Z.

King Uncaged will be released on August 17 through Grand Hustle and Atlantic Records.

Total Pageviews