KanyeWest takes on "The Today Show" after Matt Lauer interview

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Yesterday, Kanye West sat down with an interview with Matt Lauer for "The Today Show." Following the interview, West was highly upset and feels as if he was set up. During the interview, Kanye West formally apologized to George W. Bush over the Hurricane Katrina comments.

In the middle of West's humble apology, the producers began playing the clip of Kanye at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. He would accuse Matt Lauer of conducting the interview under false pretenses and trying to coherce emotional answers from him.

After a horrible interview, Kanye West says he is done dealing with the press.

Read his Twitter posts below:

I went up there to express how I was empathetic to Bush because I labeled him a racist and years later I got labeled as a racist....


less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

While I was trying to give the interview they started playing the "MTV" under me with audio!!!!!!!

less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

I don't mess with Matt Lauer or the Today Show ... and that's a very nice way for me to put it!

less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

HE TRIED TO FORCE MY ANSWERS. IT WAS VERY BRUTAL AND I CAME THERE WITH ONLY POSITIVE INTENT.

less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

Very judged very scrutinized very criticized! I want everyone to know I have lows all the time but I make it through them!

less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

I don't trust anyone but myself! Everyone has an agenda. I don't do press anymore. I can't be everything to everybody anymore.

less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

He played clips of Bush and asked me to look at his face while I was trying to talk to him. I wish Michael Jackson had twitter!!!!!!

less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

Maybe Mike could have explained how the media tried to set him up!!! It's all a fucking set up!!!!

less than a minute ago via web

Kanye West

kanyewest

Total Pageviews